Over the last couple of years, the world has become more comfortable with work-from-home, which has fueled entrepreneur interest in home-based business opportunities and mobile businesses. What’s ideal about these types of ventures is they don’t come with a hefty price tag but can produce a high profit margin. As a potential franchise investor searching for a low-cost franchise with high profit potential, learn why a mobile franchise can be your next best investment.
Low-Cost Franchise Options
Typically, a low-cost franchise with high profit potential will belong to either two categories: home-based or mobile. Home-based franchises, as they sound, are operated from your home. Mobile franchises, on the other hand, allow you to bring the business to the customer. This can include everything from food trucks to mobile pet grooming services. Both of these options eliminate the need for a brick and mortar location, which significantly reduces startup and ongoing maintenance costs associated with running a business.
Some examples of low-cost franchises with high profit opportunity include:
- Food trucks: Food trucks have exploded in popularity in recent years, and for good reason. They offer a cost friendly way to get into the food service industry and can generate substantial revenue if done correctly. Plus, many owners will start a food truck as a way to test out their concept before investing in a brick-and-mortar location.
- Mobile landscaping services: Landscaping franchises are a popular choice for those who appreciate the outdoors and enjoy working with plants, trees, and hardscape elements. Owning a mobile landscaping franchise can be rewarding as it allows business owners to enhance the beauty and functionality of outdoor spaces for their customers, while also contributing to environmental conservation efforts.
- Mobile commercial and residential cleaning services: This type of mobile franchise typically offers a range of services, including carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout cleaning, along with window washing. Some cleaning franchises may offer a recurring service model, allowing customers to schedule regular cleaning appointments on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
- Mobile car detailing: Everyone wants a clean car, but not everyone has the time or patience to detail and wash their car themselves. However, with mobile car detailing, customers don’t even need to leave their driveway to have their car professionally cleaned. This type of franchise offers an affordable way to start a business that provides convenient, in-demand car services.
- Mobile auto repair services: Including tire and windshield repair services and even oil changes, customers can get their cars repaired without the hassle of having to take it to a traditional repair shop, saving them time and money. This type of business is especially popular among busy professionals, families with young children, and elderly or disabled individuals who may have difficulty getting to a repair shop.
- Mobile pet grooming: Operating out of a fully-equipped vehicle fitted with everything needed to groom pets, the groomer arrives at the customer’s location for their appointment. A mobile pet grooming franchise allows for convenience and flexibility for pet owners who may not have the time to take their pets to a groomer or prefer the comfort of their own home.
At Aussie Pet Mobile, we offer an extensive list of services for both dogs and cats. As the leading mobile pet grooming franchise in the $123 billion pet industry, we’ve consistently ranked on Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 for our low-cost franchise with high profit capacity. All of our franchisees operate out of our one-of-a-kind grooming van, complete with it’s own water and electricity.
How to Pick a Low-Cost Franchise with High Profit Capability
Choosing a good low-cost franchise with high profit potential can be tedious, but there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re picking the best opportunity for you and your portfolio:
- Extensive research: Investigate different franchise brands and compare their initial investment costs, ongoing fees, and earning capacity. Look for franchises that have a proven track record of success, national name recognition, and a high-quality product or service.
- Understand the market: A business that offers something people need is a successful one. Connect with franchises that offer in-demand products or services and have a growing market.
- Consider franchise support and training: Reputable franchises provide comprehensive training and ongoing support to help ensure franchisee success. This should include pre-opening training and support all the way through the life of your agreement.
- Speak with current franchisees: Reach out to existing franchisees to get their perspective on the franchise and their experience working with the franchisor. This is a great opportunity to also ask what it’s like to run the business so you can see if it truly is a good fit for you.
- Consult with an industry expert: Consider working with a franchise consultant who can guide you through the process of selecting an opportunity that aligns with your goals, skills, and budget.
Choosing a low cost, high profit franchise is not just finding the cheapest option available. While it’s important for the opportunity to be affordable, it’s equally important to find an opportunity that offers a strong value proposition and tried-and-true business model.
Aussie Pet Mobile: A Low-Cost, High Reward Franchise Opportunity
Founded in Australia in 1996, our brand built our global headquarters in the U.S. three years later. Today, we have 365 mobile grooming vans across the country. We’re an award-winning franchise, having been ranked on Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 multiple years in a row. Small Business Trends also named our brand as one of the Top Mobile Franchises in 2022.
Aussie Pet Mobile is backed by Home Franchise Concepts, a franchise industry giant with a complete family of brands including AdvantaClean, Bath Tune-Up, Budget Blinds, Concrete Craft, Kitchen Tune-Up, PremierGarage, The Tailored Closet, and Two Maids. With an experienced team of franchise professionals, our franchisees get top-of-the-line support and comprehensive training so they can learn every aspect of the Aussie Pet Mobile business.
To own a mobile dog grooming franchise with our brand, candidates are required to have a net worth of $300,000 and at least $147,000 in liquid assets. Our startup costs range between $179,980 and $198,705, including our franchise fee of $19,950.
To get started with Aussie Pet Mobile, inquire now about our franchise opportunity and one of our franchise advisors will be in touch.